Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cal-Cup Field Hockey Tournament 2010.

This past Memorial weekend I spent in Thousand Oaks for the Cal-Cup Field Hockey Tournament. The team and many parents had hotel rooms and stayed the entire weekend. Not me. No, I wasn't sure if my hub was in town or not so I needed to make sure I was available for my other kids. I wanted to post some photos from the tournament. The first one is really amazing to me. The shooter is off to the left, and the ball is coming right at one of our players. She has been known to take shots to the head and never does she flinch. However, you can see that she has her eyes closed ~and the players behind her are anticipating her pain.
The next shot is our goalie, my daughter behind her and player #2.
Notice her mouth guard? Love it!
Resting in between games.
And "Squirrel Alert!"
I put on 850+ miles on my car. Based on my gas mileage and the cost of gas, it was actually still cheaper for me to drive back and forth. Silly, I know. Found a great scrapbook store in Westlake. Spent more there than on gas! LOL And the rewards of being with my daughter and her team mates, priceless. It was a great weekend all in all. And I have 900 photos to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment