Monday, May 24, 2010

Dog Day Afternoon

Yesterday we were at two different homes, for two different reasons, and saw two very different dogs. Let me introduce you to Buddy. He is a cockapoo, also known as a spoodle, cockerpoo, or cockadoodle. A hybrid dog mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. Sweetest darn dog! He loves attention and is like a yarn pillow. He smiled all the time.
Now meet Butch. He is a pure bred pit bull. Can I just say that we have two within our extended family and both of them are so very sweet. Butch is really a gentle dog. He loves to give kisses and just wants to be loved on. He is similar to my sister's dog, both don't know their own strength and when I get down to hug them, they'll push me over and then sit in my lap. I love his soft pink ears. Butch is mighty big. Check out the last photo of him. I would never want to meet Butch in a dark alley!
Visit Camera Critters for more photos of animals at:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have LOVED my visit to yours. Oh my goodness...those wooly pigs!!! And I'm now following just to see your Art Creations. :)

    kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Buddy is a DOLL!!! And I love Butch's ears! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and cute photos of Spoodle and the Butch, love his ears! Awesome!

    Amey xoxox
    Spoodle Puppies for Sale
    @ AmeysPuppies.com.au

    ReplyDelete