Monday, January 21, 2013

Senior Yearbook Dedication Pages

It has been quite the busy year for me, which business wise, is a great thing. I thought I'd finally do a post to show you just a bit of fun that I had. The first three are yearbook dedication sections for my son. Only the first one is the winner. The second was a "what the heck" from him, and the third was, "really mom, I don't want everyone at school seeing me come off a wave." Ok, I admit, I don't surf so how am I to know that's a bad thing.




This is one that was choosen for another yearbook half page, however I left off the dedication verbiage.


Here is one that I really wanted to use as a silly joke. But ... no go. 


And last, just a pic I took of my daughter w/ our kitty. Doesn't he look happy?


Wishing all of you the best in capturing your greatest moments on print...

No comments:

Post a Comment