Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pasadena Wedding at the Ambassador Mansions and Gardens

Last night I was a guest at a wedding at the Ambassador Mansions and Gardens in Pasadena. It was an amazing location for a wedding. http://ambassadorcampus.com/ 
I struggled with whether to take my camera or not. Crazy but I had to weigh in the heat, my 4 inch heals, and on grass. I decided to haul just the minimal camera lens and flash. ((I really wanted to take my grande zoom but didn't want to take anything away from the hired photogs.))
My Date!
(Thank you again for driving! Could not even imagine driving my car without air conditioning!)





First Dance

So there was your glimpse of the area. Be sure to check out the website for the Ambassador. You'll get to see the mansion itself. Sad to say I didn't go around taking a lot of photos. They had a great crew and many guests with cameras. Oh, and my 'date' said she kept loosing me to photo opts!
All in all, it was a very fun party. Love the family. Glad I was a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment