Monday, August 23, 2010

OC Fair 2010 - Come and gone...

The Orange County fair is usually hot and crowded. Way too much for me, but since it never got hot I actually wanted to go. My daughter's boyfriend was playing with the high school band so we went and watched some incredibly talented teenagers sing and play for us all afternoon. They sang songs from the 70's, 80's, up to current. What energy and courage they have! Loved every minute of it. I didn't want to post kids on my blog without their permission, but I did want you to see how creatively fun they are. Here is one shot of a singer/guitar player:
At the very end of the performance, the music instructor had his spot in the limelight. He got up on stage and rocked out with all of them. Everyone loves him.
The next photos are of two crazy stilt walkers and an acrobat.
Can you hear my joints crack?
I heard that the fair was moving to another location. Possibly Irvine?
Sad to say, I think it will be even hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment