Thursday, January 7, 2010

IT'S ALIVE!

For Christmas we did exchange gifts. This year the theme was "green". (Green in color, green ecologically, green as in cash, green with envy...) It had to be wrapped and all the gifts were put in the center of the room and we played a game. This was what I picked. My niece brought it. A blueish-green fish. When I lifted the lid, I quickly put it back down... as if I hadn't done it. Everyone laughed at me and made me take the fish. (No one took it from me during the game) I have embraced our new family member and her name is Marina. She is still alive and this is proof. So to my niece--I hereby acknowledge that I did not flush her down the toilet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize when we opened gifts that your fish was so beautiful! If I had known, I might have stolen from you......not! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...ROTFL! You're very funny. Don't you love the color? I check every morning for a floating fish, but nope, still alive. Gonna try to teach it tricks.

    ReplyDelete