Monday, February 6, 2012

Wes/Avreil Beach Shoot 2012

Yesterday I had a photo shoot for a couple that are getting married soon. She is so darling. I love redheads. They have a special spark in them that no one else seems to have. Am I right? Spunk.
Here are a few of the pics. They are mildly edited, but most straight out of the camera.


Did she take ballet or what?! !!






As we were moving up from the beach I noticed this feathered friend watching the dogs below. Hum, dinner time? It was getting close to dark.


Maybe should read; Danger, predators lurk above.

2 comments:

  1. They do look like a fun couple.
    She kind of looks like Julianne Moore. Maybe I should die my hair red? And you could take pictures of me on the beach too!
    Great photos!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mark!! She does! Thanks for viewing and I'll mail you a bottle, Revlon #130?

    ReplyDelete