Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thief in the Night

What a way to start the day. 5:50am: feeling like I never went to sleep. 6:20am: making scrambled eggs for the kid who still can't chew 'cuz of wisdom teeth extraction. 6:40am: seeing what she has on and forcing her to change... (no-she wasn't baring any body parts, just don't want her to get teased) 6:48am: me still hunting for my keys only to hear her, "mom, you got broken into again." Sheesh. Ever feel like you work so hard for the money, so hard for the money.... (you know you're singing it with me), only to toss it to the wind? Oh I could kick myself.
So, I'm posting what makes me happy.

Took Abbey to the beach and she met a friend. Dogs can always make me smile. So to the twit that stole from me; you can steal my money, but you can't take the fun out of my day.

PS: Think I figured out when it happened... 8:00pm last night. Yes, I was in the front room, in front of ALL the glass doors, looking out wondering what it was that she was wagging her tail at.....
















I need to learn to speak dog.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dogs! Yes, you need to listen to them. Even my dumb makes sense sometimes.
    And yes, it does suck to get robbed. It's happened to me too.
    m.

    ReplyDelete