Thursday, July 14, 2011

Go Pro or Go Home

I thought I would post some of my son's photos from his last few mornings at 17th street in HB and the Wedge in Newport. He wears a "Go-Pro" on his head and then begins shooting. He says one of the down falls of the Go-Pro is that he can't take the photo when he wants to. He sets it to begin shooting and it takes a still pic every so many seconds. There are times when he misses the shot he wished he could have gotten. His videos are hysterical. I love to watch them. He gets pounded by the wave and then he comes up, swipes the lens, takes it off, points it at himself and then gives some crazy smirk into the camera. I think I need to buy him a good underwater camera. (with a buoy on it!) He loves taking photos. Imagine that!
Not sure which direction he was in these!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are great! That first one is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh those are pretty cool! Really like that first one, too. Great stuff. I always thought it would be fun to have one of those cameras. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing shots! I've never heard of a go pro but now I need one.
    Came over from Sophie's View.
    Your New Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete