Thursday, April 22, 2010

Huntington Library Flowers

Today is a sad day for many and a day of rejoicing in heaven as Renee Crane lost her battle with colon cancer. She leaves behind her 18 year old daughter, (a clone of herself - wonderful girl), her husband and their two babies. Please join me in praying for the family.
I'm posting these flowers that I took at the Huntington Library this past Sunday. They are a five star flower, don't know the name, but it reminded me that we have had five moms of my daughter's friends die this year. Cancer is so prevalent now days.
For more flower photos visit: http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hello, this is my first time here, just followed your comment somewhere. I love your shots and as a starting hobbyist of photography in old age,hehe, i will be learning a lot from yours. I love those 2 flowers specially because my friend's mom died also on Monday. I browsed the old posts and i love them so put your link in my sidebar. BTW, may i know what is your camera? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, My camera is the Canon 50D. However, just after I bought it the 90D came out! Never ending upgrades on technology! I probably would have a Nikon (as that was my very first camera 30 years ago) but got a Canon as a gift along with various lens'. So- just stayed with it. Keep me posted on how you're doing! I'd love to hear! And thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images are beautiful. I think the flower may be Columbine. My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice shots.congrats, have a nice weekend

    graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete