Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home is Where I Left my Scissors

Here is my wacky version for the "Home" collage challenge from Collage Obsession Challenge. Being that my house is always in somewhat of disarray - I'm always searching for something, usually a pair of scissors (which we have many-just never can find them), and feeling like a chicken with my head cut off - This is what I came up with. Regardless, my home is still where my heart is (and my scissors)
Visit: http://collageobsessionchallenge.blogspot.com/ for more interesting takes on art!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. Love your words and your interpretation of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, "home is where I left my scissors" ;)) This is so funny and lovely collage! It really made me smile, thank you :))

    And thank you for joining the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete