Sunday, January 24, 2010

Macro Flowers

I went walking around the neighborhood with my macro lens on today. Found some very pretty flowers that didn't die in the storms. Loved that the sun was out. These are my top picks. And straight out of the camera!
I was hoping that a bee would land just where I wanted it for the shot, but no, one just landed in my hair. Thought is was something from a tree until I pulled it out and it started buzzing. Visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/search/label/SOOC%20Sunday
for more straight out of the camera Sunday shots.
for more macro shots.

10 comments:

  1. Great captures. It's nice to be between storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures! I really want a macro lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super lovely shots! The second one is mega beautiful color and lighting! Wonderful entry! Magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots, nice work on the second one

    Have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white rose is the best of a nice series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are simply gorgeous,I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the light in the first shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I wish we still had flowers - but even the winter pansies have given up. :(

    Scary having a bee land in your hair! It must have smelled good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG it's very pretty the color of the lavender is just awesome!! Thanks for sharing!


    MacroMonday:Pinecones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm sooo in love with these shots!! I particularly love the second one. Just stunning!

    I just stumbled into your lovely spot here, and now I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete