Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Drop Will Do It

Watery Wednesday's post led my husband to ask if I had gone crazy. "How" you ask? It had just begun to rain late afternoon and I thought I'd give it a whirl to capture some of the rain drops. It wasn't raining hard, but nonetheless, the gutters were beginning to fill. I was taking a shot across our street in a large puddle next to a trash can when my hub drove up. OK, so seeing me take pictures of basically nothing does make me look a bit on the crazy end. But to me, this looked like a face. These are rain drops only.
This next shot was taken as I held the camera with the macro lens, almost down into the gutter with water flowing by. I liked the black and white, but as I played with the original color pic, I had fun with adding color, changing the exposure, and adding more color. OK-yes, I concede, I'm crazy. One drop will do that.

Visit: http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ for more watery photos of the week.

2 comments: