Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cultural Weekend

I got a frantic call from my neighbor saying to get outside and look at the sunset. We were all a bit surprised on just how vibrant and red the sky was. This was Thursday evening. Glad I went and grabbed my camera. It is my skywatch entry for this week!
This weekend packed full of cultural outings. My mom and I took my girls to see "Annie" on Friday night at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. It was a fabulous play. I didn't really want to go, (Figuring seen one Annie, seen them all) but I have got to tell you, this was so entertaining and each actor had an incredible voice. I highly recommend that you go see it!
Saturday we went to the Getty Museum. Always enjoyable. And lastly, today was a Mother/Daughter tea for our organization, National Charity League.This was the view from the Getty.
It is Century City/Los Angeles from a "Distance."
My entry for Photo Friday! I loved the colors in this water fountain. Also at the Getty.
Visit more photos at:

4 comments:

  1. I love the sunset picture. What great colors. You have good neighbors to alert you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunset. I like the addition of the boat. Great capture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning RED sky, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photographic realization, my congratulations

    ReplyDelete