Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Heads or Tails" Tuesday

Here is my "Heads or Tails" entry for today. The theme is "Show and Tell." Every year I struggle with getting the family together for our holiday card, so I decided to mock one up. Being that I can't ever be too serious, this is what I came up with. I used "publisher" and cropped each photo down to what I wanted to use. Six different photos were used to create this. Each layered on top of the base photo which is the van. Funny thing is that I didn't have a good arm to use, so I used an arm off of a photo of our cousin. All three arms are the same, just rotated and flipped. Gotta hand it to her for having a great arm!
My youngest daughter is NOT happy at all about me sending this out to our friends and family. Guess she won't appreciate it being on the web either! Sense of humor? NOT.
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and God Bless!
For more Heads or Tails visit: http://headsortailshome.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This was a very clever idea and it turned out so cute and fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your daughter will gain a sense of humor as she ages. LOL

    ReplyDelete