Monday, November 2, 2009

Maggie's boyfriend, Nick, is on the left. What a trooper he was. We dressed him up in my Scooby Doo outfit and he went walking with us downtown Main Street in Huntington Beach. Nick is 6'2" and with Scooby on him, he was one tall Scoob. Almost EVERY child that saw him, ran up to him and wanted to touch him. Nick was so gracious. He stopped for every kid and even took a photo or two. Here is a small Scooby. Get a load of the glow on this kid! So excited to see another dog! This is me in the car as we're driving down to Main Street. I crack myself up. I love this mask. A few years back, I went as a disco Ape. Had the tight bell bottoms, leather jacket, peace sign and boom box. After Nick, I just scared them away. Hope your Halloween was more than hollow.


2 comments: